Kristu Jyoti College of Management and Technology has a well-equipped computer lab to its credit. The college has got three computer labs equipped with modern Computer Terminals along with LCD Projectors which supports latest version of software’s through Microsoft Campus Agreement Licensing program. All terminals are eventually placed in network with HPDL380 based domain & Dell R510 Automation Servers. Unique Login ID and Storage Folders are provided to all staffs & students for their academic purpose. Leased line Internet connectivity extending speed up to 18Mbps is available in all terminals with secured Wi-Fi facility which is propagated around far and wide in the campus. Internet Security is also implemented and all activities are tracked with Firewall devices. Students can use the Computer Lab’s and resources including printers, scanners, and projectors on all working days.
- Monday – Friday – 8.00 am – 5.30 pm
- Saturdays – 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
Rules and regulations
- Keep strict silence inside the lab.
- Keep personal belongings outside the lab.
- Not permitted to bring food & drinks into the lab.
- Use of mobile phones and other electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the lab.
- Students are not supposed to roam around during lab hours.
- Students are asked to strictly adhere to the instructions given by teachers and system administrators during the lab hours.
- Obtain permission of the concerned teacher to move away from the lab before the allotted lab hours.
- Do not change the system settings, download, install, retrieve or save anything other than instructed by teachers.
- Seek the help of system administrator if anything seems to be found malfunctioning.
- Before leaving the lab, properly shut down the system and arrange your chair properly.
- If you are found guilty of any misbehaviour or making any damage to the lab equipments,you have to face appropriate corrective measures or get fined by the authorities concerned.