The Department of Computer Science, Kristu Jyoti College of Management and Technology has a well equipped computer lab to itscredit. The college has got three computer labs equipped with modern Computer Terminals along with LCD Projectors which supports latest version of software’s through Microsoft Campus Agreement Licensing program. All terminals are eventually placed in network with HPDL380 based domain & Dell R510 Automation Servers. Unique Login ID and Storage Folders are provided to all staffs & students for their academic purpose. Leased line Internet connectivity extending speed upto 18Mbps is available in all terminals with secured Wi-Fi facility which is propagated around far and wide in the campus. Internet Security is also implemented and all activities are tracked with Firewall devices. Students can use the Computer Lab’s and resources including printers, scanners, and projectors on all working days.
- Monday – Friday – 8.00 am – 6.00 pm
- Saturdays – 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
- Strict silence should be observed in and around the Lab
- Students, who enter the lab should write their Name, Roll no and system no in the Lab Register promptly
- Students should keep their personal belongings outside the lab and bring only the lab assignment related books with you to the lab.
- Students are not allowed to bring food & drinks into the Lab.
- Mobile Phones and Laptops are not allowed in the Lab
- Computer labs are to be used only for academic purposes, not allowed to use the lab resources or printers for personal use.
- Students are supposed to use the systems allotted to them, only during lab hours.
- Students must save their data on their shared folders, no programs or data are to be stored on the local hard drives, not allowed to use any removable storage devices on the lab computers
- Make changing of System Settings, desktop personalizing, download, install or use of any outside software’s, games, chat rooms or messengers are strictly prohibited
- Students are not permitted to rearrange or replace or misplace any of the computer peripherals such as monitor, CPU, keyboard, mouse, printer, cables, etc. Else seek the help of the System Administrator under unavoidable circumstances.
- If anything seems to be malfunctioning report it to the System Administrator. Please don’t try to rectify the fault yourselves.
- Before leaving the Lab, users should properly Shutdown the Systems and arrange your chairs properly.