The Master of Human Resource Management (MA HRM) at Kristu Jyoti College of Management &Technology is a postgraduate programme started in the year 2020. The program is specifically customized to equip students with the tools necessary to effectively meet the challenges of an ever-changing business climate. The 2 year full time MA HRM programme of Mahatma Gandhi University is offered under semester system.
The student seeking admission for the Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) course should submit the Application form duly filled in the college office. The application form can be bought from the college office by paying a fee of Rs.500/-or can apply online through the college website.
[ Click here to apply Online ]Eligibility Criteria
A pass in any Bachelor’s Degree Examination of Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent degree of any other Universities duly recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University with not less than 55% marks in Science & Technology subjects and 50% marks in other subjects in the aggregate for all parts of examination or a Master’s Degree examination with 55% marks in aggregate. The Reservation Rules are applicable as per the Government norms.
Duration of the course
The course shall extend over a period of two academic years consisting of four semesters.
MHRM Programme Scheme
The MHRM Programme of Mahatma Gandhi University enables the candidates to acquire conceptual, technical and human skills to meet the requirements of industry, business and society. It prepares the candidates with knowledge, skills, and strategic perspectives essential for business leadership.
- The MA HRM Programme consists of 29 subject courses, 1 internship, 1 project work and 1 viva voce.
- All theory courses carries 100 marks each, out of which 40 marks for continual evaluation and 60 marks for comprehensive evaluation by University.
- The first and second semesters have 16 core subjects including one internship with internal viva voce in second semester.
- The third semester has 8 core subjects.
- The final semester has 2 core subjects, 4 electives (out of 8 electives, students should choose 4),Main project and comprehensive viva voce.
20 Students. The entire admission is through management quota.